lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

Bee Patient


"Bee Patient."

The word "patience" keeps appearing in my life, although I consider myself a very patient person I think I do need to be even more patient; keep working on my goals, and trust that things will work out.  January has always been a hard month for me, I guess for a lot of us it seems to be.  We celebrate new beginnings and we want to accomplish a lot, but we need to keep in mind that things take time.

Today I'll take a deep breathe and get back on track, I have been procrastinating quite a bit this couple of days.  Writing helps me sort a lot of things out, I'll try to be more consistent with it.  My dear friend Sara suggested that I should write some of my posts in English and some Spanish, and so I will be doing that; maybe I'll even write some in Japanese since I need to keep practicing my writing skills in all three languages.

Thanks for reading.

-Cris ^^


0 comentarios:

 

`*. October Dream `*. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template